Autumn Racing Update from Sailing Committee
Published 19:00 on 31 Aug 2020
Racing Update - Autumn Series
Dinghies - The Autumn Series starts on Sunday 6th September, finishing on Sunday 18th October.
- For the morning series the first start is 1030 hrs and the 2nd race not before 1115 hrs.
- For the afternoon series the first start is 1330 hrs and the 2nd race back to back.
- Both series are 14 races, 6 to count.
- There will be 3 fleet starts - Medium handicap, Asymmetric and SJ. Asymmetrics to sail a windward / leeward course.
Cruisers - The Autumn series for Cruisers starts on Saturday 5th September, finishing on 17th October. 21 races, 8 to count.
Start times are 1100hrs, 1315 and back to back.
- Wednesday Evening racing finishes on 2nd September.
- Wednesday Afternoon Series 4 starts on 9th September and runs to 21st October.
- Two races starting at 1500 hrs and not before 1545.
- Single fleet MH start. 14 races, 6 to count.