2021 AGM arrangements
Published 11:05 on 30 Oct 2021
An EGM was held at the Club on Sunday 12th September 2021.
Draft notes from the meeting are available in the members information section.
The outcome was to enable the 2021 AGM to be held online in the same way as last year's meeting.
As we move forward with arrangements we aim to mail information to members
- Date will be 25th November 2021
- agenda arrangements will be published.
- One resolution was submitted by 14th October 2021.
- All Flag Officer roles and management committee members are available for nomination and election. Nomination forms are below.
- Nominations have now been received.
- The Treasurer's report is attached below and the 2020 accounts (full and AGM accounts) are posted in the member's portal as 2021 AGM ducuments.
- A Zoom log in will be published. It will be sent to members and not put on the web site as it is open to all members but not to the public.
- A report from Carsington Sailability is included for information.
- Further information will be kept here on the website for reference.
If there are any questions please contact the hon. secretary at any time.
- Agenda 2021.pdf
- 31.12.20 - Full accounts.pdf
- 31.12.20 - AGM accounts.pdf
- Carsington Sailability Report to CSC AGM 2021.pdf
- Proposal for 2022 Memberships and Berth Fees.pdf
- Treasurer's Report on 2021 Accounts.pdf
- Commodores Report 2021 - Phil Holland.pdf
- Nomination List v2 Nov 2021.pdf
- AGM DRAFT minutes 2020.pdf
- Resolution proposal 2021.pdf
- CSC MC Job Descriptions Final update Apr 2015 Copy.pdf
- 2021 Notice of AGM November.pdf